2-Man Pass Drill
- Keep the toss between the top of the net and the top of the antenna.
- Do not wait untill the passers are in position to toss the ball. Toss it while they are
still moving forward. This will help them to step through the ball.
- Toss the ball Directly to the player. Do not make them move from side to side to
get the ball. The idea of the drill is to work form.
- The players not participating in the drill should shag the balls
- The player handing the ball to the tosser should Place the ball in the tossers hand
so they can watch the passers during the drill.
- Keep the drill moving, do not let the players stand in postion waiting on the tosser to
toss the ball.